Об этом курсе
This course is a welcome addition to our comprehensive range of financial administration and management courses. It provides an overview of business finance and accounting - a core skill that’s often in demand, particularly if you’re looking for promotion, additional responsibility or to broaden your opportunities.
During the course you’ll explore how and why financial information is measured, as well as get to grips with assets, liability, balance sheets and other key terms. You will also receive a glossary to help you understand important financial terms.
Principles, Standards and Conventions of Accounting lasts between 8 - 15 hours and is provided in an e-learning format so you can learn at home, at a pace to suit you. Every Pitman Training Centre also has Course Advisors, so there is always additional support on hand should you feel it necessary.
What's more, our online system will help you track your progress and take you straight back to where you left off, as well as help build your motivation. There is also a generous six-month window to complete the programme. You don’t need to load software onto your computer and you’ll need broadband, plus Microsoft Word 97 or above (or a word-processing program fully compatible with Word).
On completing the course, you will have earned a highly regarded Pitman Training Certificate. Pitman Training is highly regarded by employers; yet again top business professionals in the UK have voted Pitman Training to be the UK’s top independent training brand, through achieving Business Superbrand status.
The online course introduces and covers key ideas, including:
- Background to Financial Management;
- Accounting and Financial Management;
- Principles of Accounting;
- Ways of measuring Financial Information;
- Assets - Liabilities;
- Financial Statements – the Balance Sheet;
- Career and work-focused learning;
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained. They reinforce your learning and create a memorable course style;
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge;
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off;
- Automatic progress tracking helps you see your progress, building up your motivation.